PDA

View Full Version : Form for taking children on daily walks

suzydominguez
04-25-2014, 10:39 AM
Happy Friday everyone !

I have started talking the children out, but I would like to create a form for parents asking for their permission. I would only include daily walks around the neighbourhood, parks and library. I am not sure about wording it properly, would anyone bewailing to share theirs or guide me on this.

Thanks a million:D

nschildcare
04-25-2014, 11:10 AM
I call mine a permission form for outings. It is a paragraph long and outlines where the outings would be: neighbourhood parks, neighbourhood walks.

I hereby grant permission for.....

and I have the parents sign and date it. It is part of my registration packet.

dodge__driver11
04-25-2014, 03:06 PM
I have this little blurb :

All outings will occur on foot (to the nearby Parks/Circle Times/Library) unless otherwise stated. Parental permission will be obtained as well as parents notified anytime we are using a vehicle/bus/cab, and going anywhere other than neighborhood Parks/Library/ Circle Times.

Momof4
04-25-2014, 04:26 PM
Happy Friday everyone !

I have started talking the children out, but I would like to create a form for parents asking for their permission. I would only include daily walks around the neighbourhood, parks and library. I am not sure about wording it properly, would anyone bewailing to share theirs or guide me on this.

Thanks a million:D
That's too much paperwork and I avoid paperwork. I also have a policy in my contract to take care of it and I'm a woman of few words so that remember all the rules:

I the parent, give blanket permission for all trips outside the daycare. I understand the daycare provider will use every safety precaution possible inside and outside of the daycare and will keep parents advised of daily locations.

5 Little Monkeys
04-25-2014, 05:01 PM
I have a permission form for a handful of things and one of them is vehicular transportation. I don't have a form on going outside for walks though. Parents know that we go outside daily which includes usually a walk in the morning and afternoon play in the backyard.