PDA

View Full Version : Stroller Issue

5 Little Monkeys
04-25-2014, 08:07 PM
The other stroller thread reminded me that I wanted to ask a question about mine....lol

Recently, I purchased a used quad runabout stroller. I LOVE it except for one issue....the balancing act! The first time I used it my fiance came with me and luckily so! When we were unloading the kids it tipped backwards!! He caught it and I had the child so everyone was safe but it gave us a scare haha.

So now, I load them up front to back and unload them back to front. However, it's not always convenient and it's still a bit tipsy and off balance.

Does anyone else have this stroller and have this problem? My fiance put a "stopper" on it but I still don't really like the fact that it tips backwards when the weight is off balance

giraffe
04-25-2014, 10:27 PM
It should have an anti tip bar at the back of the frame. Either way yes that is one downside to the stroller, loading and unloading instructions are well laid out in the manual. Always take the child in the front out last and load them first.

5 Little Monkeys
04-26-2014, 05:18 PM
I bought it used so I didn't get the manual. I quickly figured out how to load and unload though lol. I think I will email the company and ask for a manual! It still makes me a bit nervous though as I'm scared it will tip!

Samantha33
04-27-2014, 01:23 PM
Roger Berg is an amazing man and business person. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he emails you the manual.