PDA

View Full Version : Hey!! No ones answering (reviews disappeared)

DaycareMiss
04-29-2014, 08:24 AM
Ok so frustration has set in! I have attempted to contact admin & tech support via email. Both emails have been left unanswered. Maybe some one else can help, up until recently I have had parents reviews on my listing. I noticed last week that I had NO Parent reviews anymore.

Do they expire? Makes no sense to me that this would be the case. How can I get them back?

Someone? Anyone?

Lou
04-29-2014, 08:37 AM
Yeah, that's weird. I wonder if the parents have the option to come back and delete them?

playfelt
04-29-2014, 08:40 AM
Make sure on your listing that you have ticked the box that says show reviews - otherwise they remain hidden. It is possible when you updated something on your listing that that box is no longer ticked.

giraffe
04-29-2014, 12:18 PM
Did you recently change your phone number??? Parent reviews are linked to your phone number.

giraffe
04-29-2014, 12:19 PM
FYI this happened to me. I ended up emailing them my old phone number and new one and they linked up the reviews

Lou
04-29-2014, 12:48 PM
Just saw on another local forum that someone else was having daycare bear review issues...seems like a glitch!

DaycareMiss
04-29-2014, 06:08 PM
its been fixed or will be soon. Its because I changed my contact number, thats why I lost my reviews. Admin is attempting to fix it, thank you problem solved! yay