PDA

View Full Version : Is it Friday yet?

DCMG
04-30-2014, 12:47 PM
Blah...just need a moment
My 4yr old is home today driving me nuts, my 8mth old is not sleeping through the night and up 2-3 times, it's pouring rain the last 2 days and looks like the rest of the week, Dcg left with a fever and prone to seizures, DCB has now spiked a fever complaining of a sore throat and tummy and can't reach Mom, dcb2 currently sleeping but has been poorly behaved all week here and at home and nap time is almost over, dcg2 is a sweetheart and my silver lining this week. Trying to clean the house today as I have a DC interview tonight and tomorrow for my 2 spots opening up. I guess happy hump day everyone!m:blink:

Secondtimearound
04-30-2014, 03:12 PM
Aw !!! Yup tough day !!! I hope everyone naps and you can recharge with a great cup of tea !!! Our weather promised 16 today !! Um ya no !! My dcks were so grouchy today we literally went outside for 15 minutes and I had 3 two year old girls losing it on each other !! As well as my 5 yr old dd crying she wanted to quit dayhome lol !!!
I hope a better afternoon for you !! And yes !! Happy hump day !!!

5 Little Monkeys
04-30-2014, 07:21 PM
Happy Hump Day indeed!!

Today was the first day that one of my new kids fell asleep within 5 minutes and we didn't have to listen to his incredibly ridiculous loud screams!! Altho, he did wake up screaming but whatever...he slept over 2 hours!!!!! :) My other new boy is here again on Friday so hoping today's new boy doesn't scream like normal.

I did something to my back yesterday and it's in awful pain. I go for cortisone shots in May so just hoping I can make it till then and praying my back doesn't go out!! When that happens, I typically am in bed for a week and get anxiety attacks so cross your fingers!!

DCMG
05-01-2014, 07:26 AM
Afternoon got wayyyyyy better. All the DC kids were gone by 4:30 (usually here until 5:30). Ordered pizza for dinner, my DC interview went amazing and they signed on immediately so both spaces for May & September are now filled!

bright sparks
05-01-2014, 07:59 AM
Congrats that's great news!! Maybe I can have some of your good luck. I haven't been full for close to 18mths now :(

Today is my Friday, I only work M-Th. My daughter turns 13 tomorrow and I have a big party to get ready for on Saturday, house to clean, props to finish, pressies to collect from the US and party rental equipment to pick up tomorrow too.