PDA

View Full Version : Snakes and lizards and turtles oh my!!!

Wonderwiper
05-15-2014, 01:56 PM
Ha ha! I had Reptilia come in to do an interactive show today!!! It was really cool and all my little ones were so excited! If you're in the GTA and ever looking for a special occasion activity I highly recommend them!

cfred
05-15-2014, 02:52 PM
That sounds great! Was it expensive?

We used to have a 4 foot long corn snake named Henry Spencer. The daycare kids loved him! It was great experience for them to be able to handle a docile (and toothless) snake. Even some of the parents had their photos taken with him :)

Wonderwiper
05-15-2014, 04:02 PM
It was pretty cool! I thought it was fairly reasonable. I booked it as a birthday party as it's my youngest DD birthday today. I think that is cheaper than booking a 'daycare' experience which looks like it is designed for a larger/older group. It was less than $100 if you booked in advance a bit.

FunnyFarm
05-16-2014, 08:37 AM
What a great idea! Now I want to have them over. Just trying to decide if I wait till my Son and Daughter's Birthday in November (they are two weeks apart) or do a summer experience!

cfred
05-16-2014, 09:03 AM
Thanks Wonderwiper! I may look into that for the summer when we can do it out in the back yard. I back onto a playground and suspect we might draw a bit of a crowd at the fence though.