PDA

View Full Version : No one is napping!!!

JennJubie
05-16-2014, 12:39 PM
Holy crow!!! I've got four kiddos today and they are making me EARN the long weekend. It was a rough morning and I was so looking forward to quiet time..... but I guess quiet is not in the cards today :(

Discoveries
05-16-2014, 01:00 PM
Must be something in the air, my crew took forever to drift off today. I'm so used to it all going like clock work. Guess we need to burn off more energy on rainy, no outside mornings now. I found myself thinking but, but, but you guys always crash and sleep so well. sigh. Usually they wake up happy on there own, but now I suspect I'll have a grumpy bunch when I wake them up for the school run.

mickyc
05-16-2014, 01:20 PM
I am having a crappy day too! For starters I feel a cold coming on! I had one go home with a fever of 102 and had my handful bite another little boy on the hand and hard (leaving a bad mark). I am just so frustrated and don't know what to do with him. It is at such random times that it is impossible to shadow him all day. It is always the same boy he bites too, I am starting to worry about them pulling their child.

Payday and Friday of the long weekend! Cannot wait until 5pm!!

madmom
05-16-2014, 02:04 PM
I had a little guy who was being so mean and always to one particular little girl so I kept him separate in a playpen in the play room with some toys so that he could not reach her to hurt her anymore. It took a couple of weeks but and he was upset to be removed from all the toys but he finally got it (mostly) Sometimes it made me feel bad for him but I didn't want to lose a client over it. Good luck. And for the record my day has been Yuk too.

Momof4
05-16-2014, 03:45 PM
I have a new baby who only slept just over an hour the last two days, so all of them were sleep deprived. But I took them to the park this morning and ran them because there was a lot of arguing and nonsense going on and very little sleep this week. Today I had to wake them up after 2 1/2 hours and I had some time to relax. Now we all feel better. What was going on this week????