PDA

View Full Version : Tgif!!

5 Little Monkeys
05-23-2014, 08:53 AM
It's been great weather all week, a short week and my child who drools excessively has been home sick all week! I don't take pleasure when their sick but I have to admit it's been nice to take a break from cleaning.

Hope everyone has had a wonderful week and an even better weekend! Enjoy the sun :)

Fun&care
05-23-2014, 09:48 AM
TGIF indeed...I have had a week from hell. My 16 mo DCB has really been giving me a hard time, constantly getting into things he shouldn't be, taking the others toys, whining and screaming and stomping his feet when he doesn't get his way. And to top it all off I am coming down with a nasty cold, I feel terrible today, can't remember the last time I had a headache like this and all I want to do is crawl into bed. Funny because DCBs mom took the day off today because he has been tiring for HER when the reality is she spends what like. 1-2 hours a day with him?!!? She is odd that one. Had to vent!

jodaycare
05-23-2014, 01:05 PM
I am glad it is Friday as well. I have two boys that are 21 and 22 months old and they have done nothing but push, bite, hit and pinch everyone this week! I am soooo ready for the weekend.

5 Little Monkeys
05-23-2014, 01:09 PM
Fun&care.....sounds like an exhausting week! He also sounds like my 16 month old....mine does all the same as yours plus he's had a cold off and on for about 2 weeks. He's only part time though so at least I get a bit of a break from him. I hope you feel better soon...being sick on the weekends is never fun! I don't care (that much) if they bring them to daycare but I have to laugh when they mention they need a break from their one child...oh well, reassures me that I'm doing something right!

Another TGIF moment...I sold my play structure (that I picked up last summer for an incredible price) and made a $250 profit!! Now to find one that I like better! I swear I should open up a side business flipping kids items lol

CrazyEight
05-23-2014, 01:42 PM
Oh man, counting down the hours...it's pouring rain AND a PA day, so I have a zoo of noise...why is it that your own kids are always the worst behaved? lol

5 Little Monkeys
05-23-2014, 02:50 PM
That sucks crazy eight!! It's actually so hot here that I'm going to stay in until 330 and than go out. I have 3 today and 2 have heat rashes from this week already! Supposed to rain this wknd though so I'm hoping for a big storm :)