PDA

View Full Version : Sweet! (and share your smile of the day)

FunnyFarm
05-26-2014, 11:45 AM
I'm happy I only need to work two days this week! I'm closed Friday due to a personal commitment and my family for tomorrow just canceled because Daddy is home to take care of child. I'm only open from tue-fri on a regular basis. So now I'm only working Wednesday and Thursday this week. *Happy Dance*....:laugh:

What makes you smile today?

torontokids
05-26-2014, 11:59 AM
We set up the kiddie pools for after nap and the kids were just getting their feet wet as we didn't have time to change into bathing suits as it was almost lunch time. My daughter fell on her butt in the pool and got soaked and we all laughed. Next thing I knew every kid was wet and laughing like crazy. It was awesome. I took their clothes off outside to leave them to dry and they started dancing and singing "I'm a naked girl, look at me, I'm a naked girl!" This could of easily made me annoyed as it was minutes before lunch but I went with it and we had a lot of fun.

AmandaKDT
05-26-2014, 01:11 PM
There is a hill near our house and all the kids ran to the top of it and started spinning and dancing. It was so easy to see they were very happy about the beautiful weather today. I just watched them and smiled, so sweet!

2cuteboys
05-26-2014, 01:22 PM
It's raining here, so I took the kids on a puddle hunt. They loved jumping and finding the worms on the sidewalk, and we found THE BIGGEST puddle in a back alley. It was easily over the youngest ones boots! They were all soaked, but had a blast!

Momof4
05-26-2014, 06:56 PM
FunnyFarm, enjoy your 2 day week, yay for you! My 3 yo liittle daycare girl looked at me today as I was teaching a lesson and said to me - You are the best teacher EVER! I get a lot of that from her. I took them out to lunch a few weeks ago and she said - I LOVE this day. This is the best day EVER! She cracks me up.