PDA

View Full Version : Bouncey Castle- worth it?

torontokids
06-06-2014, 11:51 AM
I have been thinking about buying one and was wondering if those that have them use them often enough to justify it and how quickly does the novelty wear off? I was thinking about setting it up outside 1-2 afternoons a week as a special thing. My kids are young as well (2 and 4 yrs) and would also get some use outside of daycare hours but not really for their b-days as they are both winter babies.

AmandaKDT
06-06-2014, 12:35 PM
I have a bouncy castle and the kids really love it. I actually was able to set it up in my basement so I could use it during the winter and they had lots of fun. I would say it is worth it if you get a good deal on the price. The hardest part about it though, is making sure no more than two are on it at a time so there are no knocked heads.

jodaycare
06-06-2014, 12:53 PM
I have one and my kids love it, mine is the little tikes bounce and slide. I set it up in my basement during about once a month in the winter. I can't put it outside because i have no grass to stake it to and it would slide all over the deck. The one i have is 9ft by 12 ft so all five of my kids can go in at once.

monkeymama
06-06-2014, 01:35 PM
I rent one every year as a end of summer fun thing for the kids and they always look forward to it and have a blast!

5 Little Monkeys
06-06-2014, 02:23 PM
I've wanted to buy one too but I have a child who broke his arm in one at a playtime place and his mom is sooo leery of them now so I know she for sure wouldn't be comfortable in it. When we go to that play place she asks me to not allow him in it so it wouldn't be fair to have it out at dc while he was here.

I tend to always have a young group (1-3 years) so I don't think I would use it much....but they seem so fun!!