PDA

View Full Version : Watch out for an email from Mr. Beebs

MonkeyPrincess
06-10-2014, 11:48 AM
OH MY GOD! You took the words out of my fingers! I got this e-mail this morning too, thats what i came on for!

This is the e-mail:

Greetings,

My name is Mr Beebs. We are relocating to your area and we need a daycare to register our little boy as soon as possible ahead of our arrival in your area. His name is James and he's almost 3 years old

I will like to know if you have open space to register our son because we want to register our son with you now before our arrival, so we can focus on setting up our business without any waste of time on searching for daycare once we get over there.

We will like to always drop our child at your daycare Monday to Friday every morning by 10 AM to 3 PM or 4 PM. Also i will like to know how much money do you charges per day?

Please get back to me on time if you have open for our son and let me know your daily fees as well, so we can continue on their registration process with you.

I will be waiting for your quick response.

Thanks

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder how he got my personal e-mail address? I don't have any ads up currently. I know with the 'Mexican Family Scam" they preyed on providers who had ads up...i'll have to review the other sites i advertise on, i might have an old one up that i missed

jplmrk045@gmail.com
06-12-2014, 06:56 AM
I recently too received the same email but wasn't aware it was a scam until I logged into daycare bears and saw all these posts. I had sent the information he requested when he first emailed me thinking it was an honest request as I am advertising spaces available in my home daycare and then I came onto this web site to discover what you all were saying. No money had been exchanged and once I read what was being said I deleted the person. So thank you to all who wrote in and shared this information!