PDA

View Full Version : ....Creepy Phonecalls from a man posing as a Father.....

lori123
09-28-2011, 01:00 PM
Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is having a great day! Sadly, I have to let you know that there is a strange, possibly special needs man posing as a father and combing through our ads and contacting providers to get his kicks. There is a similar post from Skysue (re: Anyone ever get..) (*waves at Sue*) and it turns out that it was the same person. I live in the Peel area and Sue is much further north, with our only similar link through this website.

If anyone receives a phone call from this creep, please use call trace, which will cost you $5 on your phone bill but can help the police track this man. I had no idea this phone function was possible until it was too late in the day to use it. After speaking with this man, please hang up and dial *57. Even though it comes up as a private number, the police have told me that the number will be traced with this function.

He gave me a phony name, a phone number which was a payphone and told me he was looking for a full time spot for his 2 year old son. As the conversation played out, I realized he was not for real and just getting his jollies from speaking with me. He started to use inappropriate child like language, like "poop and poopy bums" and talking about dirty diapers, where did I change the children, (in front of a window?), which parks and programs did I attend - but at the same interjecting with other "normal" type questions which would keep me on the phone thinking I may gain an interview out of the call.

I was absolutely disgusted and shaken after talking with this man. I contacted Skysue and verified this must be the same person and then contacted the Peel Police Headquarters who in turn, sent an officer to my home to collect details. A report with the number OC#11308308 has been filed and both Skysue and myself have spoken to constables to record our incidents.

Please if this guy calls any one of you, not only use call trace but also contact the peel police at 905 453 3311 ext 2233 and ask for a Constable Mike Tiegul and quote incident OC #11308308. I would LOVE to see this person spoken to by the police and investigated further.

I am actually in the hopes that the person in question reads this forum and realizes that he now should be stopping this behavior as it not only is disturbing and disgusting to think about children in this manner.

Take care and I hope all of you have a good day and fill your spots! L123http://www.daycarebear.ca/forum/images/smilies/RpS/RpS_yes.gif

mamaof4
09-28-2011, 01:19 PM
Oh my goodness- how awful! i am glad you reported it

Katskids
09-28-2011, 02:15 PM
Thanks for the heads up Lori! I do not have an ad posted at the moment but am also in Peel region so like to be aware!!!

Skysue
09-28-2011, 04:00 PM
Hi ladies,

I think the craigslist ad maybe the place he is looking? I have never posted on there before and when I did he called the next day (could just be a coincidence too?). Anyway just don't ever put your address down on your ads. You would be surprised how many people do!

lori123
10-15-2011, 06:04 PM
The same creepy pervert called me....again!! Not only is he a creep but an idiot for calling me again and then realized he had spoke to me before, got flustered and hung up....

I traced his call and forwarded the number to the police.....I hope to God that they catch this slimeball!

And I HOPE he is SCARED out of his mind now and that it warrants a visit from the police!:woot:

lori123
10-16-2011, 07:47 AM
Call 905 453 3311, ask for Mike Pigeau, Badge #2370

mamaof4
10-17-2011, 10:21 AM
I just wanted to tell you ladies that I did forward this information to the admin on the site.