PDA

View Full Version : I got Accepted!!!

bright sparks
07-09-2014, 01:41 PM
Some of you may recall my constant dreaming and going ons about going to UNI to do my degree. Well I applied and just got accepted!!!! :woot:

Super excited about the path before me now. I`ll be going part time for the first year so I can get my finances in order and see a couple daycare kids off to kindergarten and then Sept 2015 I will be full time. I currently work M-Th so I will take classes on Fridays and in the evenings.

I thought I would share this exciting and life changing news as I swear I am literally going to explode. It is still extremely overwhelming after dreaming for so long, now I will actually be doing.....and I am terrified, in the most positive way possible. Do I even make sense right now lol :p

cfred
07-09-2014, 01:43 PM
Woo HOO!!!! Congratulations! Give yourself a great big pat on the back....you've certainly earned it. What are you studying again?

bright sparks
07-09-2014, 01:52 PM
Woo HOO!!!! Congratulations! Give yourself a great big pat on the back....you've certainly earned it. What are you studying again?

I am double majoring in Psychology and Sexuality Studies..it is a Billingual BA too so I will have an intermediate level of bilingualism by graduation. GAHHHHH so freaking out right now lol

Lou
07-09-2014, 02:01 PM
Very exciting!

torontokids
07-09-2014, 02:03 PM
That is so awesome! it makes more sense that you just do what you want to do as I think initially you wanted to take some law secretary course in the interim until your kids are older? Am I remembering that right? Good for you!

bright sparks
07-09-2014, 02:14 PM
That is so awesome! it makes more sense that you just do what you want to do as I think initially you wanted to take some law secretary course in the interim until your kids are older? Am I remembering that right? Good for you!

Yes that's right TK. I was always making compromises which is understandable when there are kids in the picture but ultimately if I do what will make me happy, I'll be a better parent for it. I think I was scared to take the plunge...I still am lol

5 Little Monkeys
07-09-2014, 02:49 PM
Big Congrats!!! Good luck!

mimi
07-09-2014, 06:29 PM
Fantastic news!!! Your majors are fascinating, I am envious.........good luck hon:thumbsup:

Teagansmom
07-10-2014, 06:44 AM
Congrats!!!