PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Calgary, AB!

calgarychick
09-29-2011, 07:59 AM
Hello!

My name is Jamie and I'm new to this website as of yesterday.

One of my former families suggested using this website (which I had never heard of before). I'm hoping that this website helps me fill some of the spots I have open.

Would appreciate any suggestions from other users on what I should/shouldn't be doing on here (:

I have a 4.5 yr old little girl of my own who just started Kindergarten this year so that keeps me busy.

Take Care!

Play and Learn
09-29-2011, 08:04 AM
Welcome to this forum! Read up on the threads, and if you don't see something that answers your questions, ask away!!!! We're pretty friendly here!

momplus6
09-29-2011, 03:24 PM
Hi

I am in Calgary to where abouts are you, I believe there is at least one other person on here from Calgary as well.

mlc1982
10-03-2011, 11:37 AM
Hello and welcome! I am from Calgary too. I am in the SE.

horsegirl
10-03-2011, 02:17 PM
Welcome aboard. What a wonderful group of professionals there are on the forum. You will find much help from them.

mom-in-alberta
10-03-2011, 03:49 PM
Welcome!! I grew up in Calgary, and now live just a little bit north of the city. So there are a couple of us around here... :)
I hope you find this site and forum as useful as I have!! So good to have a place that people understand exactly what your day has been like.

CountryMommy
10-03-2011, 05:35 PM
Hi and welcome!! I am new here too and have found this to be a great place. I am about two hours south of Calgary. :) Hope you will find this forum as useful as I have.