PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone! I too just joined (from the Niagara Region)

Joy Shop
08-07-2014, 10:37 PM
Hi everybody :)

I am a newbie to the Day care bear site. I have been a home child care provider for a number of years but feel like I need to join a group. I live in the Niagara Region so I hope there are others out there too from this area and love to hear from others from all over Canada.... Some years I have been full and this year I am trying to fill all my spaces. It's been a good summer with great temps and personal home projects getting completed. How is your summer going so far? ...

It's a little late this evening, but I am happy to join!

blackcomb
08-08-2014, 12:23 AM
Hi there.. late for sure, I should be in bed by now! but no work tomorrow so aok I guess.. for a small bit of time.

I am in the Niagara region too! Also a newbie. Welcome :)

Joy Shop
08-09-2014, 10:46 AM
I had no kids yesterday (Fri.) so that is why the late posting. Blackcomb it was great hearing from you and to know somebody lives in my area. By the way, there is supposed to be a home providers group in Niagara on facebook. I did a google search, and can't seem to find it. If you know of it, could you send me a personal message. I want to join.

Gloucestermom
08-09-2014, 06:32 PM
Welcome! I lived in St Catharines for 4 months in 1999. I loved the Southern Ontario weather!

blackcomb
08-09-2014, 09:39 PM
Hi Joy, I am about 30 mins drive from St Catharines, lived there first for a year. If I can find that facebook group for sure I will let you know, not sure where it is either.. how do you get clients? On here or kijiji? Do you find a contract puts people off? Just be good to know what worked for you

blackcomb
08-09-2014, 10:16 PM
Joy shop, here it is I just did a facebook search for it, but it shows you are already a member since a short while ago? https://www.facebook.com/groups/501432773243814/?fref=ts

Not sure I am interested in a facebook group myself, what's the advantage?