PDA

View Full Version : New!! I am new to this forum and my name is Tina!! Hi! I have a home daycare.

TW Carebear
08-12-2014, 03:06 PM
Hi Parents, I just logged onto this forum and wanted to introduce myself... I am a local mom of 3 in Stittsville,. My oldest daughter is 20 yrs, my sons are 7 and 3 yrs. I have been caring for kids in random care ways for last 3+ years since my son was last born. I have had several years of caring for others such as nieces, nephews, neighbourhood kids etc... for over 24+ years.

I moved to stittsville last August and I have 2 children, aged 7 & 10, and now need to fill a couple of spots as my 10 yr old is soon to be leaving the nest here and I would like a couple more! School starts in 3 weeks and I have had a terrible time locating more kids! I have many references and Tonnes of Love to offer your kidlets..

If you are considering a new caregiver or just heading back to work after few years off like myself.. I would love you to consider me.

I start bright and early as 6:30am and provide a FULL breakfast for my kids.. they love this as they all get to be involved.. lots of fun. We have lots of play space indoors and outdoors (which we like to spend most of our time) and love crafts and more when its yuky outside..

Please look up my listing on the site here
Tina's Home Daycare in Stittsville and let's talk!

Thanks Parents for taking the time to read Have a great week!:rolleyes::roll eyes::rolleyes::D:D: ):):)