PDA

View Full Version : Just putting this out there

Secondtimearound
08-29-2014, 02:53 PM
So my first week back to work after two weeks on vacation !! Enjoyed my time off immensely !!! I went away with hubbie and newly turned 6 yr old !!
I had time to sit and reflect on my decision to open my dayhome ! I am officially starting my second year open .
I love certain aspects to running my dayhome , I am learning not to be so anxious about how things get done and sticking to a schedule ! Lol I'm also reminded to parent my own child in areas I see problems with in dcks . Having a baby 14 years after my last "baby" resulted in a bit of spoiling :-)
I am thankful to be able to organize and research and plan themes and crafts and setting up playrooms !!
It's been a week of transitioning a new family of 3 , getting homeschool prepared for grade one !! And all the normal everyday activities moms do for our families .
Even though it's a lot of work , I'm really happy to be able to work with children and use my talents ! I guess I'm grateful that the business I'm in , I enjoy (for the most part )
I am happy ! To be back !

5 Little Monkeys
09-01-2014, 05:28 PM
This makes me happy!! I love that you love being back!! I am also so happy with my choice to open up my hdc (my 3 year anniversary is coming up, wow time flies!) and even though it would be bad for business, I wish more people had the opportunity to have a job like we do! It is really rewarding :)