PDA

View Full Version : Favorite sites for forms?

Kimangeline
09-12-2014, 05:01 PM
If you were looking to start a home daycare or to refresh your documentation, what are your favorite sites to download forms(contracts,menu pages,etc) and do you use a daycare management software?

5 Little Monkeys
09-12-2014, 08:23 PM
When I first opened up I spoke with another provider (mickyc) and got some tips and suggestions from her in regard to home daycares. Most of my forms are identical or pretty darn close to those that I have used in centres I have worked in. My contract follows the same outline but with specific policies that pertain to me and my daycare as well.

I know of no sites though but would be interested in viewing some as well for comparison sake.

Rachael
09-13-2014, 12:19 PM
I too had a friend who had been in the business a long time. She made sure that I had contracts from day one and as in a prior life as part of an earlier career, I'd written contracts, she was able to warn me of common issues (late payments, late pick ups, bounced cheques etc) so I was able to avoid them.

I don't use day care management software nor genetic forms.

I decided what the boundaries of my service would be, what I could be flexible with and what I couldn't, what sort of customer I wanted and who I didn't, why my service would set me apart - i.e. what was my competitive edge?