PDA

View Full Version : Extra part time work for me :)

bright sparks
09-17-2014, 12:48 PM
So I know from time to time people post a thread about other income opportunities from home and I really just wanted to share this with you ladies as quite frankly my main social circle, being daycare kids, couldn't give a rats ass...LOL

So I got a job working freelance for my husbands company doing data entry. My daycare is open Monday to Thursday so Fridays I will occasionally go into the office with him but mainly I will be at home. About 10 hours minimum a week with the potential for more if I want. This is such a relief when I have been down in enrollment for a good year now. Hopefully my current transition keeps going well and this will be a sure thing but I still have another vacant spot so this extra money is helpful and allows me to be fussier with filling the spot.

Just thought I'd share this positive news with everyone rather than just coming online to vent :)

5 Little Monkeys
09-17-2014, 01:00 PM
Sounds like a great opportunity, congrats!!

torontokids
09-17-2014, 01:03 PM
that's great!

Secondtimearound
09-17-2014, 03:25 PM
Exciting news !!!! Going in to the office sounds great !! Maybe you can take a real coffee break !!! Jealous !!!!
Sounds like a good idea to have other income ! In my case I have too much going on to accommodate anything else ! But I'm happy for you !!