PDA

View Full Version : Of course !!!!!

Secondtimearound
11-12-2014, 02:34 PM
I'm closing my dayhome ! I have a family I was transitioning and was soo frustrated with !! And we've done it !!! We've bonded !! And they have 10 more days !!! I would never of believed it !! I worked so hard to show them to show friendliness with the other kids , listening to me and my rules !! And today for the first time since August I had a group again !!! Not just family vs the rest of my dayhome !! Usually when things do not go according to these kids they lose it . Literally stop participating and I'm trying to continue with the rest while having 3 testing the boundaries !!! But today was great !!! Someone spilt water on one of them and she was kind , changed and went back to our activity !!!! Even the other dcb was shocked !! Lol
Usually the siblings would gang up and go after the offender and refuse to do anything else but sulk !! And I mean all day !!! I'm always saying to them , accidents happen , so and so was not trying to harm you ..... Ect. They just didn't get it !! They fought with each other and everyone around them , but today they were playing and interacting and everyone was having fun !! We even missed circle time because everyone kept wanting to play !!!!
I feel so happy !!!! ...... And I'm closing !!!
This has been my toughest transition !!! And I was so excited to close and now I'm kind of sad !!!

SillyGirl_C
11-12-2014, 03:08 PM
Exiting on a high! Sounds like a nice way to end your time in this career. Nothing like leaving on the notes of sweet success. :)