PDA

View Full Version : Potty Training in your contract

mickyc
12-02-2014, 02:56 PM
OK ladies, changing up my contact for the end of the year and not liking how I have my potty training section worded.

Here is what mine currently says:
Once your child is over 2 years old and you are toilet training your child and would like me to continue with it during the day I would ask that you send pull-ups to use in my home. Once the child has consistently had a dry pull-up and tells me when they need to use the washroom for 2 weeks we can try to transition to underwear. Please do not send your child in underwear until I have agreed to it (there are way more distractions at daycare than at home and it usually takes longer for them at daycare to become fully trained). I also do not have time to place your child on the potty every hour and wait, they need to be able to tell me when they need to go.

Anyone else willing to share theirs. I just want to be more specific I think.
Thanks

dodge__driver11
12-02-2014, 03:10 PM
We do our best to maintain strict cleanliness and hygiene standards. Children’s hands are washed before and after meals, coming in from outside and after toileting. Infants sleep in separate cribs/Play-Pens with clean blankets, used only by them. Beginning at toddler age washable nap mats or couches are used.

Each child has a separate nap mat with blankets. These are washed weekly (unless soiled, then they are washed as often as necessary). Toys are sanitized with a bleach solution on a rotation.
When toilet training your child must remain in pull ups until they are accident free for a period of four (4) weeks here at daycare. If more than three (3) accidents occur within the four week period, the calendar will reset.

We do not launder clothing soiled here at daycare. If an item of clothing is soiled with excrement it is placed in a “soiled items tub” double bagged awaiting pick up. Items may be disposed of if requested. (A signed acknowledgment is required to dispose of any items)

As well, for safety, and supervisory reasons we do not bathe children at any time.

MonkeyPrincess
12-02-2014, 07:12 PM
Mine says:

Toilet training begins at home. Parents must toilet train the child at home before I start to help out. Toilet practice starts when the child is ready (typically between 2 and 3 years old). During that time, I will use Pull-ups supplied by the parents. A child is considered toilet trained when they have 30 consecutive, accident-free days. Send your child in easy on/easy off clothing until they are able to completely undress and dress themselves. I require several complete changes of clothing during Toilet Training Process. I do not launder soiled items and will send them home in a plastic bag. Please replace any clothing sent home the next day.