PDA

View Full Version : Photography Authorization Form

k8who
12-07-2014, 04:31 PM
Looking for a nicely worded form to allow me to take photos of DCK's and post them on my daycare's (private) Facebook page (that only the DCP access). Everything I find online seems kinda harsh.. or am I just reading it that way?

how is this? anything you would add?

As the parent/guardian of a child(ren) at xxxx, I agree to the following:

• I understand that my child(ren) whose name(s) are listed below may be photographed at xxxxx during normal daycare hours, outings, or activities.
• I understand that these photographs may be used within the daycare or on the daycares private Facebook page that is only accessed by other daycare parents.

Childs Name: a
Childs Name: a
Address: a
City: a Postal Code: a

Parent/Guardian Name: ____________________ _______________

Parent/ Guardian Signature: ____________________ ___________

Date: ____________________ ______

AmandaKDT
12-08-2014, 09:46 AM
My parent policy handbook states:

"Parents give permission for their child to have their photograph taken or be videotaped, and for those photos to be displayed in the child care home. The parent will acknowledge that their children my be in a photograph or videotaped with other children, and on occasion these may be exchanged with other parents."

In my contract that parents sign, it states:

"I give permission for photographing and videotaping for purposes described in the parent manual." Then parents circle 'Yes' or 'No'

I also ask the parents to not post pictures on Facebook or share via email any pictures that contain other daycare children (of course they can do as they like if it is only of their own child). When I email group photos I also include a reminder that these photos are only meant for personal use and not be shared.