PDA

View Full Version : I would like to terminate my own child ;)

k8who
12-09-2014, 03:14 PM
..but seriously, why is it always our own kids that end up being the most difficult!!! he is a good boy but during daycare he is out of control. If he wasn't mine I'd be terminating him!!!

Thanks for listening to me vent!

mickyc
12-10-2014, 08:56 AM
It is just like when the kids get picked up with their parents they act so differently - same goes for our own child. I had to be extra strict with my daughter when she was a bit younger. She tested the limits more. Now that she is a bit older she doesn't do it as much.

Dreamalittledream
12-10-2014, 11:56 AM
Ugggg....completely understand! My 2 are now 5 & 9....(5 year old was for sure my frustration during his time in daycare here at home) and it's a snow day. Longing for my peaceful, quiet naptime/rest time.

flowerchild
12-10-2014, 12:29 PM
Me too! lol

k8who
12-10-2014, 02:11 PM
We have recently opened our home to dck's so i'm hoping its just getting used to it for my 3.5 yo and that it will pass. Luckily he's in preschool part time so he gets some of his own time which is helpful! I think its also tough for him because he is nearly 2 years older than everyone else. But its a good learning opportunity for him! I try to give him lots of attention when ever I can and that seems to help.