PDA

View Full Version : Newmarket & surrounding - meet and greet with lisa macleod

cfred
12-17-2014, 02:57 PM
Hello all! I'm currently the team lead for Newmarket/Aurora for part of Lisa MacLeod's campaign tour. She has tirelessly fought on behalf of providers and, more importantly, families on different fronts, including but not limited to, our work on Bill 10. She is now running for head of the PC party. I think Lisa would one day make a wonderful premiere for Ontario and would be a fabulous choice as head of the PCs, with her family values and focus.

I'm looking to set up a meet and greet with her in my area and need to get a feel for how many people would be interested in talking with her. The location, of course, is dependent on the number of people. If any of you would be interested in participating in something like this, please contact me at c.a.fredenburgh@gmai l.com or (416)985-3906. If any of your family members, clients or anyone else would like to participate...well.. .the more the merrier! I"m looking to make this more of a social thing...maybe at a local pub or restaurant or something....or maybe a drop in at my home.