PDA

View Full Version : Meet and Greet with Lisa MacLeod

kar1
01-29-2015, 06:17 AM
I'm currently organizing a casual get together that will be attended by Lisa MacLeod (MPP Nepean Carleton) who, together with Education Critic, Garfield Dunlop, has been advocating on behalf of ICPs, Montessori Schools, Daycare Centres and all those seeking amendments to Bill 10 (Childcare Modernization Act). She is now running for head of the PC party and is stopping by Toronto on her campaign tour.

This will be at 6:30 on February 17, 2015 location is 15 Elsinore Path in the Community Meeting room

RSVP to kwilkin1@rogers.com

kar1
02-01-2015, 05:53 AM
you are welcome bright sparks if you are interested or would like more information please email me.

cfred
02-01-2015, 02:55 PM
MEET AND GREET WITH LISA MACLEOD - AJAX!!!!

Lisa will be visiting Ajax during her campaign tour and we have secured a visit with her on Sunday, February 15th from 1:00pm until 2:30pm at Fionn MacCool's, 36 Kingston Road East, Ajax.

Just like the one in Newmarket, this one will include Montessori schools, independent daycare operators and ICPs with 100% focus on Bill 10.

If you wish to attend, please RSVP Christine at (416)985-3906 or c.a.fredenburgh@gmai l.com by February 13th.

Isawitfirst
02-06-2015, 01:07 PM
Is this still on cfred? This morning it was announced that Lisa has decided to step down from the leadership race and hasn't decided whether to leave provincial politics (Globe Feb 6).

bright sparks
02-06-2015, 02:20 PM
Is this still on cfred? This morning it was announced that Lisa has decided to step down from the leadership race and hasn't decided whether to leave provincial politics (Globe Feb 6).

It looks like she is headed for federal government and is backing someone else in the province for PC leadership. Have you heard anything cfred?

cfred
02-06-2015, 02:46 PM
Hey! I'm not 100% sure if my event is still on or not. Yes, Lisa has dropped from the race. Stay tuned...stuff is happening, but we're not ready to put it out there just yet. Christine's people have been in touch with our people, but we're not ready to put anything out there till we have something concrete :)

Lisa's backing Christine Elliott. In an interview, she stated that they were seat mates, are close friends, their families are close friends and that they share many similar values :)