PDA

View Full Version : March Break

JennJubie
02-17-2015, 09:29 AM
What are all you lovely ladies doing for March break? I'm open for the Mon, Tues, Wed only, and then I have a nice long weekend to spend with my own munchkins :wub:

bright sparks
02-17-2015, 10:02 AM
I'm working all March Break, which quite frankly sucks, but my kids are happy to spend the week with the daycare kids. They miss seeing them. We usually try to go to Florida for March Break but we have a 3 week Europe vacation planned this Summer and I'm also closing my doors at the end of July so aside from stat holidays, there will be no time off for me until then.

AmandaKDT
02-17-2015, 11:39 AM
I have my daycare only open on the Monday and Tuesday for Spring Break and my girls are spending half the week at grandma and grandpa's house so my husband and I will some time to ourselves. This only happens 2 times a year since my parents don't live near by, so I am looking forward to it! The girls are excited too, my older one asked specifically to go for a visit without us! Lol

torontokids
02-17-2015, 11:48 AM
I will be open and my 5 y.o DD will be going to day camp. The in April I am closing for 2 wks while we go to Florida...so excited! My 3 y.o asks every day when we are going to Florida.

superfun
02-17-2015, 01:12 PM
I'm open for spring break, but closed the week right before the break. We're going to Disney world!

jodaycare
02-17-2015, 01:25 PM
I am open, I usually close for March Break but because Easter is only 2 weeks after it I chose to take the week after Easter, so I get paid for Easter Monday then off the rest of that week. I have a former daycare boy coming for March Break so at least I will get a little extra money.

5 Little Monkeys
02-17-2015, 09:37 PM
I don't even know the dates lol. My husband is off and I think he said it's Good Friday too? So I'll be working 4 days.

mickyc
02-18-2015, 11:16 AM
I am open Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday that week. My daughter and I have something special planned on the Monday. It will be a nice short week!

Dreamalittledream
02-23-2015, 09:52 AM
I'm closed (my husband is a teacher and I offer daycare services only to teachers)...I'm off for a wonderful cruise with some girlfriends. Can't wait...so tired of being Sooo cold this winter!

5 Little Monkeys
02-23-2015, 10:04 AM
Enjoy dream!!! That sounds lovely right about now...this cold weather can take a hike!