PDA

View Full Version : Is it spring yet?

flowerchild
02-19-2015, 08:52 AM
I have totally hit my wall this week. I'm so sick of winter. The winter blahs are in full force here right now. :(

I started a new little one this week and it's going well overall, but so much work teaching them the routines and expectations. Normally this would be a dream transition, but I'm just feeling so done it seems exhausting.

pity post over. :(

Gloucestermom
02-19-2015, 10:32 AM
Oh man, I am so sick of winter too. Usually we walk to playgroup on Wednesday and Thursday, but it's been so cold, or the sidewalks aren't plowed, so we haven't gone in weeks. I'm getting cabin fever and so are the kids!

Fun&care
02-19-2015, 12:10 PM
Glad I'm not the only one. February is my criptonite. Every. Single. Year. For some reason I just cannot get off my butt and accomplish ANYTHING in February! I'm just waiting for it to go away lol. I haven't even been doing much programming either. Aside from valentines, I just do not feel inspired at all for anything. It doesn't help that my group hasn't been into crafts etc lately either. Looks like next week is still cold but a bit better and the first week of March looks promising...-ish (warmer but hey it's still winter) Oh well!

kindertime
02-19-2015, 12:32 PM
I can't speak for the rest of the country, but here at least it has been sunny. From last August till Dec., we didn't have 2 days in a row with sun. But since the beginning of Jan, it has been mostly sunny. Even days like today where its snowing off and on and the wind is a b##ch, it is still sunny. One more month to go.

flowerchild
02-20-2015, 07:40 AM
So glad to know I'm not alone.

I've been feeling a bit taken for granted by a couple of my families lately as well as having my boundaries pushed a bit. All the more exhausting. :(

At least it's Friday thank goodness. We have great plans for the weekend, so I just need to get through today. :)