PDA

View Full Version : Go figure

flowerchild
02-27-2015, 02:05 PM
Of course moments after I get a message from the mom of the child who normally stays the latest that she's picking her up two hours early, I get a message from another mom who normally picks up the children early that she's going to pick them up 30-45 minutes later. :(

I would have had an hour with my kids to run errands etc before I had to be home to meet the bus. :(

Oh well, at least it's Friday. :)

5 Little Monkeys
02-27-2015, 02:48 PM
That always happens here too!!!! It's like they plan it.......

Hope you have a bit of an earlier day though :)

kindertime
02-27-2015, 03:39 PM
It's the universe messing with you. I never get messages they are picking up late or early, so I am always in the dark. I can usually count on it though if my normally "last one here" is picked up early, then I'm working till the very last minute. And it's always on a Friday!!

mimi
03-02-2015, 07:41 AM
Yeah, Friday is the day everyone picks up their child at closing....no Friday early birds here. I quess the parents don't think that how fed up with work they feel on a Friday afternoon does not translate to us providers. When the parents then chat about their weekend plans and ask me mine I just want to scream as it is now 10 minutes after closing and I am tired, hungry and yup fed up.

MsBell
03-02-2015, 09:10 AM
By Fridays I am pretty much a zombie! and it seems the universe likes to mess with me too! Never fails!