PDA

View Full Version : Dressing up for Halloween

zen39
10-26-2011, 10:28 AM
Just curious to see if any of you dress up for your daycare kids on Halloween, if so what will you be?

VictoriaChildCare
10-26-2011, 11:48 AM
I dressed up the first year as a bat with make up and my kids cried all day because they didn't recognize me. Since then I've worn a Halloween shirt and a headband with little bobbly things on them (I have bats, witches and ghosts) It seems to be enough to participate but not so much as to freak the little ones out.

mlc1982
10-26-2011, 03:22 PM
This is my first year being open so my first Halloween. I am not having the kids come dressed up so I won't be dressing up myself. We will just be wearing halloween clothing/colors.

Skysue
10-26-2011, 08:35 PM
Just curious to see if any of you dress up for your daycare kids on Halloween, if so what will you be?

This is my 2nd year and I didn't dress up last year just the kids did! I may do a pumpkin tatoo on my cheek something simple!

playfelt
10-27-2011, 07:34 AM
I have several Halloween hats I got at the dollar store and I pop that on and off as the day progresses. I used to have a set of holiday aprons I would wear for special days and those were fun but I never replaced them as they wore out - when I first started daycare I wore an apron most of the time with pockets full of tissues, etc. I do have black pants and an orange tshirt to wear for the day. The kids have the option of coming in costume.