PDA

View Full Version : Friday!!

5 Little Monkeys
03-06-2015, 09:11 AM
TGIPF!!! (Thank god it's payday Friday lol)

Morning everyone!! Hope you are all having a great last day before the weekend!! (Or start of the weekend bright sparks ;) lol)

It's Friday, pay day and the kids are watching Dora for awhile while I finish my coffee and bake a Reese's peanut butter square for afternoon snack and than dessert later for my family who is coming and spending the night with us.

We're going to order some books from scholastic, decorate for St. Patty's day and enjoy some time outside this morning finally!! My accountant is coming over during nap to do our taxes so my fingers and toes are crossed that I have enough saved!!

Hope you're all having a great Friday!! What are you up too?

kindertime
03-06-2015, 09:23 AM
Only have one today, almost 5yob. I was trying to think of what he could do that I don't normally do, and realised he would love to play with all of the blocks. I have a huge bin of duplo but only about a quarter of it is out (my house isn't big enough for it all) And he usually has to share with 4 others. I can't wait to see how big the tower will be. That is when he stops sticking them to the ends of his fingers. lol I can watch this all day!! Oh, there goes one now, wizzing past my head. Friday!!

3rdtimesacharm
03-06-2015, 09:38 AM
Happy Friday for sure!! I have my husband home helping today so I have a lunch maker and someone to talk to during naptime! Yesss!

5 Little Monkeys
03-06-2015, 09:43 AM
That will Be so fun for him kinder!!

Lucky you 3rdtimesacharm!!

We are scraping outside time...went to get the mail and the wind is strong and cold :( will clean the fish tank instead....oddly enough, they are more excited for that than outside time lol

sandylynn
03-06-2015, 11:38 AM
3rdtimesacharm..that 's great....my husband also will make the kids their lunch and help out a little....outside of that...he has said "I'd have shot myself a looooong time ago....don't know how you do it"!!! LOL :)

AmandaKDT
03-06-2015, 11:58 AM
We played outside for about a half hour, then they played pirates and princesses with some "new" toys that I brought out of storage.

Everyone was hungry today, we had morning snack at 8 am and lunch at 10:45!

kindertime
03-06-2015, 01:16 PM
Well the blocks lasted till 11:15! We both had big towers and, believe it or not, a snowplow. I was thinking it was too cold to go out but dcb really wanted to, so out we went. It was quite nice actually. So I'm sitting there watching him eat snow and the birds are making such a racket in the trees. "What are those birds talking about?" I said. DCB looks up and says, "Me." LMAO.

Grilled cheese for lunch, nap at one (he's still asleep) and Mom is coming at 3:00. Friday!!!!

mickyc
03-06-2015, 01:31 PM
Oh what a week!! Almost 2 year old has been a nightmare, cranky and aggressive all week (totally not normal). 3.5 year old tripped and smacked into wall yesterday requiring a butterfly stitch over her eye. Cranky 2 year old pulled a toy out of the doll house and hit himself in the forehead this morning (yep left a mark!). Yesterday cranky 2 year old decided to hit other 2 year old with toy hammer. All got colds! So looking forward to the weekend! Monday likely won't be much better with the time change this weekend either.

superfun
03-06-2015, 01:37 PM
My Friday has been the worst day I've had in a very long time. Maybe the worst day since I opened. At least everyone is asleep now, and we'll be heading outside after our snack. That should help, except for the grumpy boy that screams if he goes outside. (He screams at the best of times, but it seems the worst outside)

kindertime
03-06-2015, 02:15 PM
Oh what a week!!

My Friday has been the worst day I've had in a very long time. Maybe the worst day since I opened.

:glomp: Hugs to you both. It won't last forever. I hope you have a more relaxing weekend.

superfun
03-06-2015, 04:45 PM
Thanks. All the parents picked up about 20 minutes early, so that was a nice little start to the weekend. :)

5 Little Monkeys
03-06-2015, 04:51 PM
Hope your weekend is much better girls!!

My day didn't go as planned but it was still good! I only owe CPP and EI this year...I am beyond excited to not have too pay taxes!!! And than at pick up a mom brought a blow up pool for daycare to use. She got it at Target but thought it would be more fun with multiple children :)

mickyc
03-06-2015, 09:17 PM
The rest of the day continued to be a disaster. Nap was terrible - one took forever to go to sleep and kept banging the wall, another woke up half way crying with wet underwear (first accident ever here), another coughed all nap and ended up getting up early. I brought him out of the nap room so the others would sleep. Then about 10 minutes after snack he was coughing so hard he puked twice. Called mom for pickup. Sigh.... This day was forever!

I was so exhausted we went out for supper and ice cream! Let's hope for a better week next week