PDA

View Full Version : Interview binders

mattsmom
03-18-2015, 07:24 AM
I just love getting ideas from you lovely ladies and this one is probably the best.

I read in a previous post that some of you have a book or binder with all your stuff to show potential clients at interviews...cpr/first aid cert., reference letters, credentials, etc..

I put one together recently and it has worked out great! The potential clients were so impressed that I had done this :)

I used to just tell them what I fed the children, now I have a sample menu made up. I used to just give the contact info for my references, instead I got them to write out a letter saying how much they loved me and my program and I must say it has gone over very well and my reference parents aren't caught off guard as to what to say.
I also have our daily schedule and all my checks and credentials in it as well.

I just had to give praise to you ladies for giving such great ideas and advice and say that I really appreciate it!

5 Little Monkeys
03-18-2015, 08:10 AM
Thanks for the reminder!! I read that too and thought it was a great idea :) I'm happy that it's worked well for you so far!

I'm going to put all the cards and lovely notes I've received over the years in it so that they're available to read. Adding a sample menu is a good idea too.

Maybe I'll get all that stuff ready this week and get a binder this weekend!

superfun
03-18-2015, 10:59 AM
I never thought of adding the nice cards and thank you notes. I love that idea. I hope I've kept them all.