PDA

View Full Version : My Daycare Day is a nice break

Dreamalittledream
05-14-2015, 02:17 PM
My Daycare playroom is downstairs (still nice big bright windows & a door to close at the end of the day). I find this sense of peace when I come downstairs in the morning. Everything is neat, tidy, the kids have a great routine and know exactly where everything goes after the fun of the mess. I rarely have to remind anyone of what comes next, what should be done, or to remember to follow the rules...and those that I do are the littles and it's to be expected. The rest of my house however, I am constantly running lists in my head of 'must do'. My own children I love with all my heart, but my own children (and husband!) are kind, thoughtful kids but certainly not as well behaved. Can anyone relate or am I bananas...haha

babydom
05-14-2015, 04:37 PM
Yup totally. Playrm always organized. My daughters rm...ahhhh! And my rm with laundry and the kitchen? Don't get me started. Hahaha.

torontokids
05-14-2015, 04:45 PM
The daycare is definitely cleaner than the rest of my house because I spend the most time down there and have incorporated tidying into my day. I have been finding things grubbier/dirtier these last couple of weeks but I think that is just my need for a big spring clean! I wouldn't go so far as to say it is a "a break" but I get what you mean. My DC kids are generally happy and know what to expect but this is because of our routine. They still need lot's of reminders though!