PDA

View Full Version : Seeking for guidance

BearBear
06-05-2015, 08:55 AM
Hello again to all!
I always come here seeking for advise/guidance from all of you who are experienced in this trade. I really appreciate and want to thank you in advance for taking your time responding to the questions I have below.

I live in Ottawa. There are interested clients but they ask me if I can take them in if they are subsidized. Are we allowed to take in subsidized clients and how to go about that?

How much would you charge for a 24/7 care? The parents wants to leave the child while they go on vacation. So I am just wondering if $650 is reasonable for 5 nights and 6 days? Here regular day service with her is $40 (7:30 to 4:30).

Thank you again.

babydom
06-05-2015, 10:06 AM
U can only do subsidized if you are through an agency. If u do it privately u basically just give a discount rate without getting the difference. It's up to you what you want to charge for overnight care. I personally just charge my daily rate for overnight

Suzie_Homemaker
06-05-2015, 12:01 PM
My day care is open 7.30 until 4.30 and my rate is $38. If I do overnight care I charge $120 per night. For 24 hours solid care, I would charge at least $160 as it impact on entire family and all down time. It mean taking child to any family event, meal out, evening plans, all meals.

BearBear
06-10-2015, 12:48 PM
Thank you so much again for your replies.