PDA

View Full Version : I made it!

Fun&care
06-25-2015, 04:06 PM
Well the day has finally come...tomorrow is my last day!! Having lots of bittersweet feelings as I know I will miss my crew, one of them in particular who has been with me for 2 1/2 years. But on the other hand, I absolutely cannot wait to take down the gates, take off the child proofing locks, throw away the diaper pail and essentially completely rearrange my house!!!!!

I've been wanting to quit since about February/March so it's been a bit of a long ride but I made it! I am exhausted and looking forward to resting, relaxing and pressing the "reset" button on my life.

I gave my clients 7 weeks notice and to my surprise, everyone stayed til the end. They all were sad about my closing but were also very supportive.

I am super excited that I get the summer off but even more excited to begin this new chapter.

I did want to thank all of you for your very valuable input. It was such a lifesaver when I found this forum!! I wish you all the very, very best!!

bright sparks
06-25-2015, 04:12 PM
Well the day has finally come...tomorrow is my last day!! Having lots of bittersweet feelings as I know I will miss my crew, one of them in particular who has been with me for 2 1/2 years. But on the other hand, I absolutely cannot wait to take down the gates, take off the child proofing locks, throw away the diaper pail and essentially completely rearrange my house!!!!!

I've been wanting to quit since about February/March so it's been a bit of a long ride but I made it! I am exhausted and looking forward to resting, relaxing and pressing the "reset" button on my life.

I gave my clients 7 weeks notice and to my surprise, everyone stayed til the end. They all were sad about my closing but were also very supportive.

I am super excited that I get the summer off but even more excited to begin this new chapter.

I did want to thank all of you for your very valuable input. It was such a lifesaver when I found this forum!! I wish you all the very, very best!!

Congrats, you made it! 5 more weeks for me....I am super excited for you and this new chapter of your life. Best of luck for all your future endeavors and thanks to you too for contributing to this online community.

5 Little Monkeys
06-25-2015, 04:56 PM
Enjoy tomorrow!! Hope you have a great summer :) What are your plans for the future?

Van
06-25-2015, 04:57 PM
Wow!!!you made it :)
Enjoy your Summer off and your NEW chapter WITHOUT DAYCARE
Cheers

Fun&care
06-26-2015, 10:47 AM
Enjoy tomorrow!! Hope you have a great summer :) What are your plans for the future?

I will be looking for part time employment in the fall. Not sure where..pretty much wherever the wind takes me :)

torontokids
06-26-2015, 11:54 AM
Congrats! We'll miss you!

Seems like a lot of use are packing up lately. Result of Bill 10?

5 Little Monkeys
06-27-2015, 12:10 AM
I will be looking for part time employment in the fall. Not sure where..pretty much wherever the wind takes me :)

That's awesome!! It's so nice to be able to take on a job when and if you want. Good luck!!