PDA

View Full Version : Happy Halloween Day

JohnMalphurs
10-30-2015, 03:18 AM
Tomorrow, it's Halloween day.
Are you ready for your Halloween party?
Honestly, my favorite part of Halloween is to see what the kids are dressing up as. Haha. They are so excited for coming Halloween.
Would you like to share your child's Halloween photos? :laugh:

http://www.amoyshare.com/images/photo-collage-maker-for-win/halloween-party-themes-pic2.jpg (http://www.amoyshare.com/photo-collage-maker-for-win/halloween-party-themes-in-2015.html)

Dreamalittledream
10-30-2015, 05:23 AM
[QUOTE=JohnMalphurs;8 0520]
Would you like to share your child's Halloween photos?

Happy Halloween to you as well! I, like most of us on here, will not be posting pictures of our daycare children on a public forum, but for sure they sure are excited!

jodaycare
10-30-2015, 06:51 AM
Is it just me or does that guy sound creepy? Coming on to a daycare forum asking to see children's pics?

3rdtimesacharm
10-30-2015, 08:05 AM
Yup. Nope nope nope.

mickyc
10-30-2015, 09:35 AM
We don't do costumes here. It is wear orange/black day. And yes there is no sharing of photos

5 Little Monkeys
10-30-2015, 11:41 AM
I've got an owl, sherif Callie, pumpkin and power ranger today :) Sorry no pics though!

We painted pumpkins, did orange pepper stamping and had "candy corn" (pineapple, mandarin oranges and yogurt in parfait cups) for morning snack and going to have Halloween bark for snack later and pizza for lunch. They enjoyed a dance party for about an hour too! Is it naptime yet?? ;)

Dreamalittledream
10-30-2015, 02:19 PM
Is it just me or does that guy sound creepy? Coming on to a daycare forum asking to see children's pics?

Oh my gosh...totally getting that vibe too.

mamaof4
11-01-2015, 08:54 PM
I am aware and messaged him-- as the poster is not in violation of any rules I cannot remove him... however as usual please use good judgement about online forums (which you ladies already do)

daycaremom9
11-02-2015, 03:39 PM
I also thought that was a strange request. No daycare provider is going to post their kid's pics. My kids were a frog, flower, pirate, Rapunzel(she's going to be a donut on Halloween night!) and I was a witch!