PDA

View Full Version : Starting home day care

Little Angelz
12-01-2015, 05:40 AM
hello all, I want to start before and after school care at home, however I am very new at starting a business on my own and need some tips and ideas on how I can approach to get clients in my area, as well how to advertise my service to parents. :o:unsure:

I would really appreciate any tips and idea to help me grow my business

Littlecottage
12-03-2015, 04:40 PM
I started by looking on Facebook for day home groups to join! there were lots of parents sourcing these groups for child care. I also call the city to see if they had a registry that I could be added to. this worked as well, they just gave me some forms to fill out and a little about what I offer for care, my experience and police checks. this website is good for advertising as well!
The other thing I did was approached the schools near by and asked if I was able to put an ad up on their bulletin board! some do, and some don't. I also went to the nearest recreation center in my area and posted ads on their bulletin boards as well. there are a lot of places that will let you put an ad up, just have to ask....Don't be afraid to put yourself out there!