PDA

View Full Version : Accounting

admin
02-23-2011, 09:02 PM
Hello everyone!

Do you tally your own expenses and do your own accounting? Or do you bring everything to an accountant?

:huh:

playfelt
02-24-2011, 12:10 AM
Been doing my own taxes. By the time I add everything up the rest is simply putting the numbers on the tax form so it seems a waste to use an accountant. Am I missing out on deductions not sure because I seem to come out pretty much not owing any taxes and many that use an accountant have to pay. It is hard to find someone that understands the uniqueness of our home based business and how the rules are applied slightly differently in the sense of how much of our homes and utilities we use right down to our tv cable compared to a businessman that sits in a spare room and uses his computer and phone.

EdwardHeavy
06-15-2023, 08:21 AM
In order to free up more time and make the working day more efficient and productive, I actively use various online tools, as well as solutions such as document templates https://www.pandadoc.com/power-of-attorney-templates/. In addition, Pandadoc provides a huge number of turnkey solutions that will allow you to optimize your business without resorting to developers.