PDA

View Full Version : Happy Almost Friday!! :)

5 Little Monkeys
03-03-2016, 02:58 PM
We enjoyed a couple hours outside this morning and had so much fun spraying the snow with juice, took a walk and they stopped and made "ice angels"

How was your morning??

(First time attaching a pic....hope it works!)

superfun
03-03-2016, 03:01 PM
We got outside this morning, but out of my 5 kids today, only 2 love going out in the winter. 2 hate it, and one is indifferent. So we didn't stay out very long. Lol

5 Little Monkeys
03-03-2016, 03:02 PM
The one in pink had a tantrum on our way home. She is my winter hater and was getting tired though lol.

babydom
03-03-2016, 03:26 PM
We're stuck in all wk with the windchill being -30 and frostbite warnings. But tomorrow is Friday.....yay! I had my two new kids start this wk and it's like they've been here for yrs, fit right in. No crying, let's hope it's not novelty and they contuine being great!! Mom is a bit overprotective but I rather that then the cry baby I had for 4mths. Lol.

5 Little Monkeys
03-03-2016, 10:24 PM
Yuck!! I'm glad we haven't had too many cold days.....I think this is the warmest MB winter most of us can remember!!

That is awesome! I always feel so lucky and blessed when I get kids like that as I find transitioning the worst part of this job. Fingers crossed for ya :)

5 Little Monkeys
03-07-2016, 01:18 PM
Happy Monday!!

This weekend was amazingly warm and today is quite nice too. Our summer only restaurant that's 3 houses away from us is open now so after our walk we enjoyed lunch at the restaurant!

Hope your Mondays are going well too :)