PDA

View Full Version : Brightwheel App - so much easier!

Buggaboo
03-07-2016, 07:55 AM
Morning,

I started using an app called Brightwheel a few months ago and it has made my life so much easier! It keeps track of meals, pictures, sign in / out, activities, meds, etc. I used to keep track on a paper and upload to each parents individual webpage on my website. Parents liked this but it was time consuming.
Using Brightwheel, parents get real time info about their child throughout the day. There is a report that you can export and print for hard copy files.
I wanted to share as this has made my life so much easier!

bright sparks
03-07-2016, 12:55 PM
Morning,

I started using an app called Brightwheel a few months ago and it has made my life so much easier! It keeps track of meals, pictures, sign in / out, activities, meds, etc. I used to keep track on a paper and upload to each parents individual webpage on my website. Parents liked this but it was time consuming.
Using Brightwheel, parents get real time info about their child throughout the day. There is a report that you can export and print for hard copy files.
I wanted to share as this has made my life so much easier!

It looks pretty good, thanks for sharing!

Buggaboo
03-07-2016, 01:34 PM
No problem! It works quite well. The billing features are not available for Canada yet but the other features work great. All my parents love the app.