PDA

View Full Version : Seeking In Home DayCare in Bradford

Tara
11-28-2011, 12:37 PM
Hello Everyone,

I'm Tara and I am a first time Mom of a 6 month old daughter. I am starting to look into finding a great in home day care for June 2012. Is it too earlyto start looking? Not sure where to start. I am from Bradford I live in the subdivision behind Home Depot. Any suggestions would be welcomed!!

Skysue
11-28-2011, 01:01 PM
Hi,

1st your need to ask yourself what kind of care your looking for? Home vs. Center? Maybe go and see a few spaces and write down the pros and cons. Kijiji.ca is a great site to go on for home daycares. You can even put a wanted ad out and see who responds.

It’s not too early as people have spaces available in June all the time due to watching teacher’s families. Also many centers are booked and have wait lists it maybe a good time to get your name in a few places.

Good luck!

Sue

Spixie33
11-28-2011, 05:13 PM
I have had people contact me 6 months early for daycare and it seems to be the growing trend that parents want to set something up and have that peace of mind rather than wait for the last minute.

You could look for daycare on this site. Just put in your postal code on the front page and the other requirements and you should get quite a few results for your area. you could also email out some questions to providers that you find on this site in the Bradford area. That will get you some good ideas on who you might want to interview.

Tara
12-01-2011, 12:50 PM
I am looking for a in home daycare. I've started looking around but would love any suggestions or referrals on any good ones in Bradford. I have found some great starts on the front page of this website, but referrals are always good.