PDA

View Full Version : Disapearing Reviews

Syl
04-25-2016, 12:25 PM
I've recently had a parent leave me two reviews and she says that she is getting a "completed" pop-up after submitting it, however the reviews are not showing up on my page. Any ideas as to what's going on?

babydom
04-25-2016, 12:29 PM
You have to go into ur profile and check the box off that says u allow parents reviews to show. Then they will show up.

When u sign in, u see description, Available openings and then parents reviews click on parents reviews and then click on the little box beside ...I wish to display all the parents' reviews.

admin
06-26-2016, 03:15 PM
Hi,

If you are still have trouble, simply send an email to the support.

Regards.

bright sparks
02-09-2017, 10:07 AM
I have no reviews showing and I have the box checked to show them. I had those reviews for a number of years and they have just disappeared. I contacted support but alas, no response...so frustrating.

Crayola kiddies
02-10-2017, 07:09 AM
I think after a certain length of time they disappear .... I had one from about 6 yrs ago and it's now gone

bright sparks
02-10-2017, 12:00 PM
I think after a certain length of time they disappear .... I had one from about 6 yrs ago and it's now gone

That doesn't even make any logical sense!? Plus, wouldn't it be nice if Daycare Bear actually supported members by replying to emails and posting these terms and conditions on the website. I am so annoyed. Just because this is a free site, with free advertising doesn't mean it should be a mediocre service with terrible customer support. Why should a review posted X amount of time ago be any less significant than one from last week?? :cursing: