PDA

View Full Version : Daycare Software

LSD
07-14-2016, 04:46 PM
Hello

Just wondering if any home daycare providers are using a special software for receipts/organization? Or what you use.?

3littlemonkeys
08-31-2016, 11:07 PM
Hi I am also looking for information and thoughts on Dayhome software. Has anyone tried one?

mia
08-17-2017, 09:36 AM
I am also wondering the same thing,

What daycare software is good to use and does not cost a lot....

h3daycare
08-23-2017, 11:08 PM
I use Brightwheel for reporting and attendance, at the end of the year it's easy to pull up hours. You can also invoice parents through it, but I haven't used it for that yet.

kindredspirit
08-24-2017, 08:42 PM
I love the invoicing on Brightwheel. It automatically sends my invoices, and now most parents pay a day early, no more excuses about forgetting :) It also does my toddler reports (diapers, naps, meals, etc) and photo sharing, plus there's a 'staff only' option on entries, so I can add in comments on progress and issues that are just for me.

Home away
08-29-2017, 12:11 AM
I use quicken for Mac. It allows me to " tag" all my daytime expenses and daytime income. I can also print off reports to show how much I spend in each categorie. i.e. crafts, food, etc

levi
07-25-2018, 02:03 PM
We use Sandbox Software. They are a Canadian company based out of Hamilton Ontario. They offer a 30 day trial without credit card so you can make sure you like it first. runsandbox.com

Gibbon
02-25-2019, 09:29 AM
Hm, I've never heard of that

Leeara
04-05-2019, 08:16 AM
Only heard about Brightwheel...

Maskin
12-27-2021, 01:08 AM
Guys, this is not a very difficult question. But alas, I don't know how to solve it. I can only tell you the desktop alert software. Because I recently worked on them. I have my own company. How to do this you can read this (https://www.alert-software.com/desktop-alert). The site has a service that will help you

Albina
01-20-2022, 04:19 AM
I don’t know about billing specifically, but in principle, as a software, I use Pest Control Software (https://fieldworkhq.com/industries/pest-control-software/), a very useful utility for doing business and structuring tasks

Muccalto1990
02-24-2022, 05:28 AM
Daycare software is designed to help parents manage their children’s schedules while they are at work. This type of software allows users to set up daily routines for their kids and then track them throughout the day. Parents can use this information to make sure that their child is getting enough sleep, eating well, and exercising.