PDA

View Full Version : Hey All! Newbie here! Preschool teacher/owner! :-)

jenntatem@yahoo.ca
08-01-2016, 07:15 PM
Hey Everyone! I just found this site this afternoon and am excited to be a part of it! I run the BEST Preschool from my own home! If you or someone you know is looking for preschool for September, please contact me at any time! :-)

Have a great day! :-)

Jenn

MummyOfBoys
09-05-2016, 08:33 PM
Hi there, Whereabouts are you located? i didn't see it listed in your posting or in your profile. Thanks. Rebecca

jane10
07-14-2017, 06:41 AM
Hey Everyone! I just found this site this afternoon and am excited to be a part of it! I run the BEST Preschool from my own home! If you or someone you know is looking for preschool for September, please contact me at any time! :-)

Have a great day! :-)

Jenn

Hello jenn,
Yes, I am looking for a preschool for my 20-month-old baby.
Do you have any recommendation??

Emma and Eva's Mum
07-17-2017, 09:54 AM
Hallo Jenn.
Maybe you could do a basic post with more information on what exactly your Preschool has to offer...e.t.c? Please?.
I am new to the forum as well and i love the forum already!
Oh and before i forget..welcome :) You will love it here! because i sure do!

Van
07-17-2017, 04:04 PM
Hello jenn,
Yes, I am looking for a preschool for my 20-month-old baby.
Do you have any recommendation??

it is good to go to the home button above and then put in your postal code plus looking for a preschool and then you put in your postal code so it will list preschools in your area
Good luck

Emma and Eva's Mum
07-19-2017, 02:21 AM
it is good to go to the home button above and then put in your postal code plus looking for a preschool and then you put in your postal code so it will list preschools in your area
Good luck
I had no idea. Thank you for clarifying this.