PDA

View Full Version : Hello

sparkles123
08-22-2016, 04:34 PM
Hello, my name is Sherry. I have 3 amazing children and have been married for almost 6 years. I have now been a stay at home mom for 5 years. It is the most rewarding and hardest job I have ever had...lol but I wouldn't change it for the world. I am getting into baking again now that I can. We've had some not so great desserts that so did not turn out. Just gotta keep trying. My son and I have a love of books. He is almost 11 and we can read and hang out for hours at home or chapters, our favorite place. Our family loves camping and quading and getting muddy...lol. We also love anything to do with water especially water balloons. During the summer months the outdoors is our 2nd home. I recently brought homemade gak outside for all the kids, it was everywhere, and was happy when it rained it finally came out of the grass. A little whoops on my part. Good thing my husband is understanding about these type of whoops that I seem to do. My background has always been children, children, children since I was 12. Add another 30 years to that and here I am. I knew at an early age I was always gonna end up in daycare/osc as I still get to be a kid...lol. Don't think I will ever grow out of this phase. Thanks, Sherry.

Van
08-23-2016, 02:34 PM
wrong place for your ad great as it iis- go to the home page and click on members and start again and more people will see it there