PDA

View Full Version : Bye Bye Buggy

sunnydays
12-05-2011, 12:02 PM
I am thinking about buying a used Bye Bye Buggy and I am wondering if anyone has any reviews on it (good or bad). I searched the forum as I thought maybe someone had already posted about it, but I couldn't find it.

playfelt
12-05-2011, 01:27 PM
In one of the discussions about the runabout and/or the foundations quad there was someone that mentioned having a byebyebuggy so you might find the reference doing a search for those other strollers. What I have heard is that the wheels are small and hard to steer and of course doesn't fold for storage but then most of the large strollers don't. If the price is right and it meets your needs at present then it is likely a good deal in the sense that there will always be a resale market for multiple seat strollers either to daycare or multiple birth families.

sunnydays
12-06-2011, 12:09 PM
Thanks! I found it and one person said it does go well in snow. I just have to decide if I can justify another purchase! I have carseats in my van and can take all the kids by car, but now I have a lot of little ones and if I want to go somewhere by stroller, it is a bit of a challenge.

playfelt
12-06-2011, 02:13 PM
A large wagon with the wider wheels will go through snow too in the sense that it slides along as compared to whells along. and a ton cheaper.

sunnydays
12-06-2011, 08:46 PM
I almost bought a wagon that had been custom fitted with benches and seatbelts...it was really nice and had huge wheels, but when I tried pulling it with weight in it, it was HEAVY! I am pretty strong, but I could not imagine pulling that thing up the slightest hill with 5 kids in it even without snow. Now I am using a double stroller with a kiddie board attached to the back as well as a carrier in which one child can go on my back (the others walk). I may stick with this system, but do dream of having them all in one nice big stroller and not having to walk at a toddler's pace ;)