PDA

View Full Version : Address on daycare business cards?

Busy ECE mommy
09-21-2016, 12:50 PM
I'm doing up new business cards for daycare. Do you print your home address on your business cards, or just leave a website address and cell number for contacts?
Part of me feels like the address is a very personal thing, especially if a stranger asks for a card when you're out and about. Thoughts?? Thanks!

kindertime
09-21-2016, 01:03 PM
I won't post my address on the Facebook page or my website, (don't have cards) for safety reasons. If people are going to come here, I'll give them the address over the phone. I do have the name of the town, though. Depending on your area, you could post the neighborhood, or closest intersection, that way, you aren't setting people up to call you who are too far away and wouldn't be interested anyway.

Suzie_Homemaker
09-21-2016, 01:37 PM
I print it on business cards. It's not like they are left all over the place and location very important for parent to know.

Van
09-21-2016, 03:17 PM
I don't have business cards -so just wondering where are the best deals for business cards andalso wondering is there a need for them?

BlueRose
09-21-2016, 05:19 PM
I don't put my address on my business cards. This is in case I move, I don't have to redo them. I also only put my street address on my website. They have to set up and interview with me to get my house number.

babydom
09-22-2016, 07:56 AM
I don't have business cards -so just wondering where are the best deals for business cards andalso wondering is there a need for them?

I made mine through online at vista print. Super cheap. I keep some in the stroller. And have handed them out at parks or playgroups when a mom comes up to ask about me.

I have my address on them. With email and phone number.

Suzie_Homemaker
09-22-2016, 09:27 AM
I like having them. I give out at interview and to clients so always have phone number with them. And they useful to hand out when someone asking me about care.