PDA

View Full Version : What do you use to transport?

pookie
12-08-2011, 02:59 PM
Hi all!

I was wondering what everyone uses to transport their kids, Stroller, wagon?
I'm looking around for something to go for walks that will fit 3-4 tots that's reasonably priced, I like the bye bye buggy, and the runabouts, however they are VERY expensive, and well....I have budget :) I looked on Kijiji for A quad stroller, and there just doesn't seem to be alot out there.

Anyone have any ideas on where and what type to get, we love to go for walks and to the park and they all don't fit in my wagon anymore, also needs to go through the snow.

Thanks! :)

Spixie33
12-09-2011, 12:13 PM
Last year I used the choo choo wagon which is great for warm months but is really hard to get through the snow - especially when loaded with 3-5 kids.
I switched the the quad runabout for this year. So far no regrets. i saved up for it though all summer because I knew I wanted it by fall
I think some people had alternate solutions/wagons in some of the runabout threads in the daycare Equipment section.

Momof4
12-10-2011, 11:55 AM
I bought a triple stroller on kijiji which saved my shoulders because I was pulling a wagon with a little trailer to transport 3 babies. Now I can use either and don't overwork the same muscle groups with all the effort. In the winter I have a sled that fits 2 of the babies. I also have two doubld strollers, a side by side and a tandem. As soon as children are walking well, at about 18 months or so, I have pony, Elmo and puppy backpacks with leads that I call my 'toddler restraint systems' and I get them to practice walking a little further day by day until they can walk very long distances to parks and the library. It is a lot easier to have 3 walking and attached to my wrists or my stroller and 2 riding than to push or pull 3 babies. It's working great for me.

Emilys4Guppies
12-15-2011, 05:29 PM
I have a quint Runabout and LOVE LOVE LOVE it. So far, it's worth every penny. It cuts through snow, it pushes easily. The large wheels and inline design make it so that it's easy to push even with 250lbs of children sitting in it. :)