PDA

View Full Version : Dear Parents.

sissy
02-09-2017, 09:21 AM
I’m a young mom with plenty of experience. I consider myself very dynamic and responsible. I offer bilingual care speaking both French and English. I only accept three children into care, to create more of an ‘at home’ feeling for the children. I recognize that each child is unique with different needs, therefore my program is adjusted to suit the needs of each individual in care. I welcome children aged 6 months up to 4 years full time, availability is from 7:30am to 6:00pm. My rates are $40 per day. I hold a police reference check, first aid and CPR level C- infant care. I provide 2 daily snacks (morning and afternoon) and a home made lunch. For more information, please contact me any time at nanydaycare7@gmail.c om
Adress: Lakeshore and Hurontario
Thank you!

EdwardHeavy
04-23-2021, 04:08 AM
It sounds pretty good. I was thinking about studying my kid another language since childhood

Juel
12-08-2021, 07:03 AM
Wow! Education is very important right now. I will think about your proposition.

ToryBlaker
12-22-2021, 04:04 PM
Sounds really good, especially because you are note taking in too many children, and the price is reasonable.