PDA

View Full Version : Hi! Reviews deleted (no response from daycare bear support team!!!)

Shaki
07-06-2017, 08:53 AM
Ok so I am super frustrated! I have emailed admin & tech support. Both emails have been left unanswered. I realized a couple days ago all my parent reviews were gone! Can someone else on here help me?

Why did they disappear? Makes no sense to me that this would be the case. How can I get them back?

Has anyone else experienced this? If yes, did you get yours back?

bright sparks
07-06-2017, 12:15 PM
Ok so I am super frustrated! I have emailed admin & tech support. Both emails have been left unanswered. I realized a couple days ago all my parent reviews were gone! Can someone else on here help me?

Why did they disappear? Makes no sense to me that this would be the case. How can I get them back?

Has anyone else experienced this? If yes, did you get yours back?

Member support for this website is shockingly bad. In fact, it is pathetic at best. It took months to get a response to my inquiry of the exact same issue.

It turns out that your parent reviews are directly linked to your phone number so I'd take a wild guess that you have changed your contact info at some stage?

Once they finally get back to you I am sure they will be able to fix it.

Shaki
07-10-2017, 07:50 AM
Yeah my contact info also was changed. It took months? Oh wow that is horrible service.

Thank you for letting me know! I really hope they get back to me soon and not take that long ��

mamaof4
07-12-2017, 09:50 PM
Hi, as a mod- I cannot take care of these issues. I have forwarded them on to the admin but I beyond email- there is nothing I can do to force the issue.