PDA

View Full Version : Want to know online and very reasonable courses for daycare providers

Mrs Ahmed
12-27-2011, 01:15 PM
Hi Daycare Providers
can anyone guide me the best online courses which are also reasonable I would really appreciate.
One more thing I am very very curious, about is, moms working from home Does any one know that how can stay at home mom earn money online.I am doing daycare but I need more saving to cop with my daily expenses if someone could tell the fact about online jobs I would really really apreciate.:)

playfelt
12-27-2011, 03:54 PM
Running your daycare all day wouldn't leave you much time for doing a job online. But you could consider something in the evening such as Tupperware, Discovery Toys, Avon, Usborne Books, or similar. That also gives you a chance to get out and meet other adults and means less need for care if your hubby is home in the evenings.

As for online courses, there is a course for family daycare available through the college - St. Lawrence in Kingston used to offer it but there is the Canadian Family childcare modules available through many childcare support groups. Our group in Ottawa does it by meetings but I think it is available online through the Barrie support group.

Mrs Ahmed
01-03-2012, 07:47 PM
can you please guide me about link posting jobs? thanks again
Running your daycare all day wouldn't leave you much time for doing a job online. But you could consider something in the evening such as Tupperware, Discovery Toys, Avon, Usborne Books, or similar. That also gives you a chance to get out and meet other adults and means less need for care if your hubby is home in the evenings.

As for online courses, there is a course for family daycare available through the college - St. Lawrence in Kingston used to offer it but there is the Canadian Family childcare modules available through many childcare support groups. Our group in Ottawa does it by meetings but I think it is available online through the Barrie support group.

tray
09-21-2012, 11:03 AM
There is one website called universal class that has a course about running a home daycare. I took it, its pretty basic stuff but good if you are just starting out. I think it was about $40. Also i took the Introduction to family child care training course through my local child care society. They gave it to me for free and i just worked on it from home. As for online jobs, i am making a bit of money writing online, but its only a little bit. More of a hobby for me but if you had enough time to devote it could be more. Or try selling stuff on ebay.Hope this helps.