Daycare and childcare providers in Winnipeg, Toronto, Vancouver, Ontario etc. in CanadaGarderies à Montréal ou au QuébecFind daycare or childcare providers in the USA
Forum control

Conversation Between Monday 2 Friday Mama and agesandstages

2 Visitor Messages

1. Great! See you tomorrow at 11am!
    PS: I'm just down the road from Micheals.

Amy
  2. Hi again, tomorrow it is. =) Thanks very much for your address. My cell phone number is 613 614 4533 if you need to reach me for whatever reason. As I mentioned, we drive a Black Dodge Journey (plate BPBA 747) and I will be wearing a red coat. If you're still okay with me taking ownership of the stroller and picking it up next week, I think I'd prefer to do it that way. Our bank account was broken into a few years ago and as a security measure I have a daily maximum withdrawl of 200 dollars - so it'll take me a few trips to the bank to pull the cash for you. I'll see you tomorrow. Hope you have a good night. I'm off to brave the roads - I need some more craft supplies so I'm planning to see what they have at Michael's. =) Laura Jill
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2

A few tips...

Always ensure that your child receives quality care by taking the time to investigate the provider and by asking for references! We simply cannot verify the claims of every daycare provider.
Did you know?
Current available openings are updated constantly. Come back often to see the newest daycare openings in your neighborhood!
Partner in your
search for a daycare provider